Saturday, May 31, 2014

Butterfly Scrapbook Page

I have just had the most fantastic few days, midday Wednesday I had a knock on the door and what a surprise I had when I opened the door to two of my closest friends from Waverley. My sneaky husband new all about the surprise, how he managed to keep the secret I have no idea.
 
So the three of us had two fabulous days of scrapbooking at home, it was just what I needed. So keep an eye on my blog as I will share with you pictures of the pages that I completed while
the girls were here.
 
Here is the first one which I have titled Beautiful Butterflies....
We cased this page from Pinterest,
This page was originally created by the talented Stacy Cohen (www.stacychohen.blogspot.com)
I hope you  like my version of Stacy's page.....
 
 
 
The colours which I have chosen for this page compliment each other beautifully. The colours are Primrose Petals, Coastal Cabana, Basic Black & Whisper White.
The Flowers have been punched out of the Pansy Punch and then I have cut a slit through each petal.  The small flower is the Petite Petals Punch, which I have them played with a bone folder on the petals to get the raised look.  I have used a selection of items for the Butterflies, which include the two Butterfly Punch's & the Beautiful Wings Embosslits. 


No comments:

Post a Comment