Friday, May 2, 2014

"Create a Cupcake" Creations

Yeah finally I have had a spare couple of hours to get to my beloved Craft Room. What with Easter and then the School Holidays my days have been full of running around after the kids.
 
So today I had half a day to myself and decided to bring out an old classic stamp set, "Create a Cupcake" which I am happy to say is still available with Stampin Up. 

 
 
I just love how this set has turned out.
As you can see I used the same stamp set and colours throughout the whole set.
Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla
Create a Cupcake and matching Cupcake Punch
 




 
Each Card features the Fresh Prints DSP Stack and a touch of Crumb Cake Seam Binding.
This would make a fantastic kit for a little girls birthday party.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment