Monday, May 5, 2014

AW16 - Sketch Challenge

 
Yeah School Holidays are over, kids are back at school so I can get back into my craft room.
First on my list of things to do was the  Äround the World" Challenge
 
This Months challenge is a Sketch Challenge.
I really enjoyed this sketch challenge as it was so crisp and clear, the colour combinations that I have chosen are Daffodil Delight, Basic Black & Whisper White.
Hope you like my entry.
 
 
To view other entries in this months challenge CLICK HERE

2 comments:

  1. I love your card Juliette! Thank you for your participation. Next time, could you add your true link to your creation? For example, the link for this participation is: http://www.romeocards.blogspot.ca/2014/05/aw16-sketch-challenge.html This way, when people will click on your picture, they'll come to your real creation? I don't know if I have explained well... ?

    ReplyDelete