Tuesday, June 3, 2014

'Lovely as a Tree' Scrapbooking Page

Today I attended my monthly scrapbooking class with my talented downline Irene Wardlaw
I always love attending her class's as its a chance for me to sit down relax & create, following another Demonstrators instructions.
 
Here is the cute Autumn themed page that I made.
 

When I saw that Irene had used the Honeycomb Embossing Folder to make her background, I immediately decided to base my pages on the new addition's to our family. Bantam Frizzels, we now have a Mother Hen and her 4 little babies, they are just so cute.
 
 

 
Today was the first time I have used cork on my work, I was amazed at how easy it was to stamp on and then cut out using framelets and dies on the Big Shot.
 
Thanks Irene for the ideas
 

No comments:

Post a Comment