Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wednesday Wow - Card Class


Card class has rolled round for yet another month, boy does time fly.  This month my wonderful ladies requested to make 'Baby Cards' and 'Wedding Cards'.
This worked perfectly for me as my Brother and Sister in Law have just welcomed a gorgeous baby boy to the family.  My kids are over the moon as they only had girl cousins for such a long time.  He was however 5 weeks prem but is fit and well, I can't wait to hold him.
So back to the cards, the first card was the lovely Owl card above which the ladies had a choice of Soft Sky or Blushing Bride.  It was great to bring the Owl punch out of hibernation and doesn't he look so cute.
 

Following the Baby Theme, I found this beautiful diaper card on Pinterest and just had to replicate it using Stampin Up products, isn't it lovely.  Im also going to have a go at making smaller ones for my next Scrapbooking Class so watch this space.


And last but not least my all time favourite, a 'Wedding Card'.  We all had to have very clean hands for this one, as you can see it is all made using Whisper White Cardstock and the Big Shot.  Im so pleased with how clean and crisp it looks.
 
For more instructions please drop me a line at RomeoCards
 
See you soon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment