Friday, April 18, 2014

Easter Part 3

Hi all, hope you are enjoying Good Friday, the kids are home now for two weeks so expect lots of posts from both myself and the children.  They are both very excited about the Easter Bunny coming on Sunday Morning. But that is only going to happen if they are good.


Here is Part 3 of my Easter Projects, this is an Easter Scrapbooking page that I also put together for the Team Training Day in Gordonton Hamilton.  This is the same layout that my ladies completed a fortnight ago, but this time I used a different DSP paper but from the same pack of Watercolour Wonder, I felt this paper really looked like a field of bright coloured Easter Eggs. Teamed up with some very cute photos of my kids at Easter a number of years ago, Im very happy with how it is turned out.  Have a go at this layout and let me know how they turned out.

Hope you all have a safe and happy Easter Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment