Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter - Part 2

As promised here are some more Easter Creations.  This time I had to replicate a tried an true design which is the Brown Easter Box, this design has been around for years and years.  So I can't give credit to the designer as it was such a long time ago. As you can see the main base for the Rabbit is our Top Note Die and of course a few of our Stampin Up Punch's.
 
I have to say I must have naughty children as I have just noticed that the Easter Eggs have disappeared from inside the Baskets. Oh well its EASTER....


 
The second box is a lovely Easter Bag made with DSP and my Simply Scored Board and some trusty punch's. The little Carrot was made using my Undefined Stamp Kit, I absolutely love having the flexibility of making my own stamps. You must all have a go.
I will later today post the instructions for those that wish to replicate this design.

No comments:

Post a Comment