Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easter Part 1

 
Easter as my daughter keeps telling me is now only 4 sleeps away.  Oh my gosh it has come round fast this year. So I thought I had better get into gear and share a few of my Easter Creations Old and New.
 
 I whipped up this card the other day to share on my display at the recent Team Training in Gordonton Hamilton. Its a very quick and clean card, which I like. The Stunning Watercolour Wonder Designer Paper was just perfect for this card and the shapes came from the Ovals Die.  The Happy Easter stamp was from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set and tied in perfectly with my newest stamp set addition 'Label Love' and of course the finishing touch was the lovely little butterfly from 'Papillon Potpourri'

Tomorrow I will post another Easter Inspiration Idea.
See you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment