Saturday, January 18, 2014

VINTAGE WEDDING

I have had these stunning wedding photos of my parents for quite some time and really did not know what to do with them, so after lots of browsing on the internet and many hours of fiddling I came up with this page.  I am so happy with how it turned out and to top it all off Mum loves it. Yeah to me
Watch for other matching Vintage items tomorrow.


Products Used:

Stamp Set -
Cardstock - Primrose Petals Core'dinations 12 x 12, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
DSP - Natural Composition Specialty
Inks - Primrose Petals & Soft Suede Stampin Markers, Soft Suede Ink
Embellishment's - Tea Lace Doilie, Blossoms Simply pressed clay mould & clay
Ribbons - Crotchet Trim, Crumb Cake Seam Binding
Tools - Chalk Talk Frame lits
Other - Resin Frame, bird & keys (Handmade)

No comments:

Post a Comment