Wednesday, January 22, 2014

SIMPLY STARS - HIS & HERS

Goodmorning, I had time yesterday for some playtime as I call it in my craft room.  It wasn't long but I did make these His & Hers Cards.  They are what I would call Quick & Easy Cards and Could quite easily be adapted.  Take a look and let me know what you think.  See you all in a couple of days as the kids and I are off for two relaxing days at the Beach.


 
 
Products Used:
 
Stamp Set - Simply Stars, Gorgeous Grunge, Sassy Salutations & Remember your Birthday

Ink - Raspberry Ripple, Wisteria Wonder, Pacific Point & Gumball Green
Cardstock - Whisper White
Embellishments - Rhinestone Basic Jewels

1 comment:

  1. So lovely to have you back. Can't wait to be in your class again. Haven't been very creative with my cards for sooooooo long!

    ReplyDelete