Sunday, January 26, 2014

Lets Go Fishing

This next Scrapbooking page was one of my holiday projects, It was an idea that I spotted on pinterst but when I went back to see who's original idea it was I could not find it.  So I must give all the design credit to an unknown, if its you please excuse me and thank you for the opportunity to case a fantastic page.  There are a few changes and alterations to the original as I always like to add my own twist. Enjoy...

 
 
Products Used:
 
Stamp Set - By the Tide & Measuring Stick Builder Wheel
Ink - Baked Brown Sugar, Bermuda Bay & Basic Grey
Cardstock - Basic Black, Whisper White
DSP - Soho Subway & Natural Composition Speciality
Embellishments - Vintage Trinkets, Trim & Early Espresso Bakers Twine
Other - Sizzix Lettering - Cherish

No comments:

Post a Comment