Monday, January 27, 2014

All Dressed Up Frame

I have not had a chance to get into my craft room today as I have been outside helping my kids build a tree hut, along with the help of the Grandparents.  Did you see there is no mention of Dad thats because he is busy on the farm and really does not have a clue about building a tree house.
So here is one from the Archives, as I have said before yes I am addicted to frames so here is another one that I made a few months back, this just looks lovely siting on the shelf in my craft room.

 
 
Products Used:


Stamp Sets - Flowering Flourishes, Loving Thoughts & Hostess Set Sweetly Framed
Ink - Soft Suede, Melon Mambo
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Soft Suede & Melon Mambo
Embellishments - Crotchet Trim, Crumb Cake Seam Binding & Antique Brads
Tools - Big Shot, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Labels Collection & Dress Up Framelits
Punchs - Decorative Label Punch & Itty Bitty Shapes Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment