Tuesday, February 25, 2014

SWAPS - Stampin Up Retreat Rotorua

Over the weekend at the Retreat I participated in a swap with 17 other Demonstrators, it was lots of fun creating my Swap which you can see below, as well as receiving 17 completely different swaps.

My Swap above is a magnetic clipboard and pen to attach to your fridge. I used the NEW Fresh Prints Paper Stack from the Occasions Catalogue on the front of the board and around the pen.  The Burlap flower is in the middle of a Real Red flower created using the Pansy Punch.


The next two photos are of the amazing collection of swaps that I received.  These ladies are so talented, I can't wait till the next one.


 
If you wish to know more about any of the items above please send me a message, I am more than happy to post tutorials for you..

No comments:

Post a Comment