Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Scrapbooking Wednesday

Hi All today is my Te Awamutu Class day for Scrapbooking. 
The ladies are going to be completing the following two pages.  Hope they like them...

 
I just love how bright and clean this page looks.  Isn't my niece stunning!!!
I have kept to three main colours on the page - Real Red, Pool Party and Baked Brown Sugar.  I found that these colours matched beautifully with the Fresh Prints  DSP Paper Stack from the Occasions Catalogue and the Quatrefancy Specialty DSP.  Along with the stamp sets Flower Shop & Thoughts & Prayers, which just set off the pictures wonderfully.
 
The Next Page is of my son a number of years ago, he loves playing on the beach so I decided to put a beach theme to this page.  Using Midnight Muse & Marina Mist 12 x 12 & Tangerine Tango card stock matching it up with Highlights of DSP from Retro Fresh & Etcetera Collections.  Its a simple page to create but in my eyes very effective.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment