Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Flower Shop

 
Ive been in the craft room very little this week as I have been having power issues.  I love to create in front of the TV, so with no power life is boring.
I did however get in there yesterday and create this card.  The template came from Pinterest for the cut out in front, but the rest is my design.


This is the inside shot were I have carried on the theme of the flower from the Stamp Set Flower Shop.
If you would like details on making this card or to order products used please leave me a message or email me at cowshotz@farmside.co.nz
 
 
Products Used:
 
Stamp Set - Flower Shop & Million & One
Ink - Real Red & Coastal Cabana
Cardstock - Baked Brown Sugar, Real Red, Soft Sky & Whisper White
Tools - Pansy Punch, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (SAB), Squares Collection Framelits
Embellishments - Basic Metal Button, Linen Thread
Other - Velcro Dots


No comments:

Post a Comment