Saturday, August 20, 2011

FOREVER YOUNG


Its Sneak Peak time....
Hope you have all got your hands on one of our New Idea Book & Catalogue's.  What do you think??
I just love it.  There are so many new ideas and new products to browse over.  I must have been through the book 100 times all ready.

One of the new sets is 'Forever Young' (I wish we were).  This set has many different possibilites.  For this card I have chosen an Antique feel/theme.  I wanted my card to look like a picture portrait.  So I made the front of the card stick out while the silouette of the the girl is set in the background.  Hope that makes sense.  The Beautiful matching Desiner Series Paper just finishes the look I was after.

Items Used:

Stamp Set - NEW Forever Young
Ink - Soft Suede, Versamark
Cardstock - NEW Island Indigo, River Rock, Cherry Cobbler
DSP - NEW Timeless Portrait
Other - Little Leaves Sizzlet, Fancy Flower Punch, Antique Brad, Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grossgrain Ribbon, Balck Embossing Powder & NEW 1/2" Choc Chip Scallop Dots Ribbon (Reverse side)

No comments:

Post a Comment