Monday, August 22, 2011

FOREVER YOUNG #2

I absolutely love creating new cards with NEW stamp sets.  Its like the worlds my oyster...
The main image used in this card is yet another one out of the New Set 'Forever Young'.  Again I have used my Versamaek and Black embossing powder to really bring to life the image(it also helps to keep the stamp clean instead of using black ink)
I have also had fun with the Scallop Circle Die on the Big Shot.  This card was very quick and easy to make.  The new In Colours used have added a fun bright summery feel to the card.  Hope you enjoy replicating this card.

Items Used:
Stamp Set - Forever Young & On Your Birthday
Ink - Versamark & Soft Suede, NEW Calypso Coral Marker, Soft Suede Marker
Cardstock - NEW Calypso Coral & Pool Party, Soft Suede& Very Vanilla
DSP - Timeless Portrait
Other - Scallop Circle Die, Circle Cutter Plus, Decorative Label Punch, Linen Thread, Balck 1/4" Grossgrain Ribbon & Vintage Trinkets

No comments:

Post a Comment