Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Beautiful Girl


I told you all that I was hooked didn't I ...
I have has these pictures of my not so little girl Ellie-May for quite some time.  Im really happy with the outcome.  In her princess dress are some lovely petals which is what convinced me to create the flowers.  The stems are made out of Satin Ribbon sewn and gathered to get this effect.  These pages are very simplistic but full of colour which is the effect that I was after.

Items Used:
Stamp Set - Lovely Letters Alphabet Set
CardStock - Whisper White Textured 12 x 12, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzaz, Rose Red, Melon Mambo
Ink - Soft Suede, Melon Mambo
Ribbon - Certainly Celery Satin
Other - Beautiful Winngs Emobosslit, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die

No comments:

Post a Comment