Thursday, January 16, 2014

NEW YEAR - NEW START 2014

Well lets see much has happened over the last 12mths.  We have moved back to the Waikato after a very actionful/ stressful two years in Waverley South Taranaki boy did we get hit with everything under the sun, Earthquakes, Storms, Snow etc. Yet I did have my class's going strong and now have two demonstrators in Waverley continuing the class's for all the talented ladies.
 But now we are back and I am ready to start my Stampin Up Business yet again for the third time.  Yes that means Im back in action class details for Te Awamutu and Otorohanga coming soon.  Just trying to finalise venues at this stage. So watch this space.

Over the last few weeks I have spent many an hour creating and casing lots of projects to keep an eye out and you will see these fantastic creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment