Tuesday, January 24, 2012

JAI#101 Sketch Challenge


Wow what a lot of fun my first Sketch Challenge, I hope you like my creation.  My Daughter and I had a lot of fun today putting this card together, she may only be 5yrs old but boy does she have a creative streak.

PROJECT RECIPE:-

CardStock - Rose Red, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight ,Verry Vanilla
Ink - Lucky Limeade
BigShot - Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Little Leaves Sizzlit, Fun Flowers, Blossom Party Die,
                Circles #2, Scallop Square
Other - Word Window Punch, Filigree Designer Brads

3 comments:

  1. Wow - loads of beautiful colours and shapes. Certainly looks like a fun project. Chantell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your flowers and the the colour combo you chose. Very pretty. Glad you could play at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bright cheery card. I like how you have used the filigree brads as flower centres. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete