Sunday, January 29, 2012

CCMC 186 Sketch Challenge

I had a great deal of fun with this Sketch Challenge from 'Create with Connie & Mary'. The colours (Soft Suede, Cherry Cobler & Not Quite Navy) are not ones that I would normally put together but Im happy with the result.  I finally had the opportunity to pull out my 'Beau Chateau' DSP, I must admit that at first I struggled with how I would use this lovely DSP but just the suttle amount behind the Very Vanilla gave my the result that I was after.

Products Used :-
Stamp Set - 'My Friend', 'En Francais'
Cardstock - Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Cheery Cobbler, Not Quite Navy, Beau Chateau DSP
Ink - Cherry Cobbler, Not Quite Navy, Soft Suede
Other - Very Vanilla Rbbon, Oval Die, Large Scallop Circle Punch & Itty Bitty Punch, Big Shot, Stripes Embossing Folder, Chery Cobble Embossing Powder, Pearls

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty, love the flower details in the corner! Thanks so much for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Color Combo - thanks for playing along with us at CCMC this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to use the designer paper! These colors came together beautifully! I love the way did the ribbon, too! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the way you used the DSP. Great job with the layout of the card also! Thanks for joining us at CCMC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful use of those big images in the DSP! Love the added little flowers in the corner too...Thank you for joining us at CCMC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty! I love your unique choice of colors and those little added flowers in the corner! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete