Monday, January 17, 2011

Scarecrow Punch Art

Now isnt he just the cutest.....  I have to say a huge big thank you to Kim Score from Paper Punch Addiction who I puchased the tutorial of the scarecrow from.  Kim is a very talented lady. I have changed my scarecrow a bit as I don't have all the same punch's as what she has used and I have put him on a card instead of a box.

I have been creating again lately the next card is one that was made by accident.  I was playing around with my circle circus stamp set on a scrap piece of cardstock and this is what I ended up with.

The colours used in this card are Early Espresso and  Rich Razzelberry on Very Vanilla Cardstock.  I have played around with my Itty Bitty Punchs and created a little accent down the bottom.  This is a quick and easy card that could be used for any occasion.

Keep Posted as i have a number of new cards to add on her over the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment