Monday, January 10, 2011

Fifth Avenue Floral

Fifth Avenue Floral is a set that I have had for awhile now.  I have seen in my travels a number of nice cards made using this set.  So it was about time that I had a play, and this is what I produced.  Two very different but very colourful cards.  One I have left blank as it could be used for many different occasions.  See below for supplies used in the above cards.

Supplies Used -
Stamp Set - Fifth Avenue Floral & Tiney Tiny Sentiments
Ink - Early Espresso & Versamark
Cardstock - Choc Chip, Whisper White, Rose Red, Baja Breeze, Old Olive & Peach Parfait
DSP - Play Date
Other - Big Shot, Little Leaves Die, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Frame from Top Note Die,
Antique Brads, Old Olive Gossgrain ribbon, Peach Parfait Stitched Poly Ribbon & White Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment