Sunday, March 2, 2014

Just Add Ink - Colour Challenge 204

 
 
Now I am addicted don't you think, here is another Colour challenge that I found this weekend to do.  I am loving stepping out of my comfort zone with colours
 
Let me know what you think...
 

 
I am just loving playing with the New Watercolour Wonder Designer Washi Tape.  In this card I have used it as DSP on the front of the card and as a small accent on the inside.
 
 
Products Used:
 
Stamp Se t- Everything Eleanor & Million & One
Ink - Crumb Cake, Pistachio Pudding
Cardstock - Crumb Cake, Pistachio Pudding & Very Vanilla
Other - Gold Embossing Powder, Watercolour Wonder Designer Washi Tape
Embellishments - Crumb Cake Seam Binding
Tools - Big Shot & Decorative Dots Embossing Folder

 
I participated in the Just Add Ink Colour challenge.
Click on the above link to see more entries in this challenge

4 comments:

  1. I like you distresses edges and the matching dotty panels. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of the washi tape. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Juliette! Your washi tape panel is a great idea, loive the texture and layers. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.
    Could you please add a link back to the Just Add Ink challenge blog..:0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juliette, this is so pretty. Lovely use of the challenge colours, and I especially love the cut-out flowers. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete