Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Motorbike No2

Morning Peeps...
For some very weird reason Im up and at em this morning.  The above card is what I have just finished teaching to my class's in Pirongia.  The Ladies ust loved it, the colours are bright and I was able to teach a new technique/idea.  At our local Regional Training in Hamilton the Lovely Emma showed us how to recycle an aluminium can.  Once the can is open we were shown how the BigShot can cut and Emboss the tin.

This photo shows you a close up of the tin embossed and put behind the motobike image.  I used the Lattice Embossing Folder to create the pattern on the tin and then i cut the tin to the size that I required.  Isn't this just a neat effect.  I am 100% sure that I will be using products such as tin on many more of my fantastic creations.

See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment