Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hamilton Extravaganza April 2011



Good Morning...
Here is a small sneak peak of what my Upline Patrice and I are making for the Hamilton Extravaganza on Sat 1st April. Isn't if cool, very bright and cheerful.  Patrice designed this masterpiece and I am very happy to be teaching this alongside her.  As you can see a large percentage of this card is completed on the Big Shot. (Boy do I love using my Big Shot).  This card is alot of fun to make I really hope that all the ladies who attend on Saturday will enjoy this card and the other 3 projects that they get to make.

Equipment Used:Flight of the Butterfly
STAMPS:
CARD/PAPER:
White
INK:
OTHER:
Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets, Blossom Party Die, Tasteful Trim Die,
Scallop Square Die, Sweet Button Embosslit, Impressions Embossing
Folder, Two Step Bird Punch, Medium Square Envelopes, Stampin’
Dimensionals
1/8” Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon, Big Shot, Big Shot
Old Olive
Whisper White, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Shimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment